Friday, December 6, 2013

New ATC's

Oh my, I'm very slow at sharing Novembers ATC card swap. And I didn't remember to record who's card is who's, so I did a lot of quesstemating. So you ATCers that were there please correct me if I didn't get the right names to the right ATC's and thanks for your patience with this post.
The theme for the month was Unidentified life forms. Somehow this turned out to be a difficult one for me and I wasn't too thrilled with my results but I love the other ATC's that were created. After seeing them I kind of wanted a do over. Sometimes you just need a little inspiration from others to get it going!
Peggy

Lucie

Marie

Nancy

Olive

Linda

Veronica

Virginia

Wendy
So that's that for another month. Wait till you see what we have to do for December!

Happy Creating!
Wendy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...