Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Vignette discovery.


Are you a Pinterest addict lover? I'm completely smitten with it. I have to admit I've spent a few hours of my life a drift among the boards. Oh the amazing things you can pin. And oh the inspiration. One of the things I've been drawn to lately is the little vintage vignettes. So I tried my own hand at one and started my own board. This is just a little table that sits in my front hall. I found this little cloche on a pedestal recently and knew right away where it was going. With a little Pinterest inspiration I decided to put an old pocket watch, a large sand dollar and some shells under the dome.

Are you a Pinner? If you are leave a link to your boards so I can see what's pin worthy in your life. You're welcome to come and check out my boards as well.

Happy Creative Pinning!
Wendy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...