Thursday, July 18, 2013

Gardens and Butterfly's oh my!

As I said the Niagara Parks Botanical Gardens and Butterfly Conservatory were my favourite stop on our little Niagara Falls getaway. The Butterfly Conservatory is in the Botanical Gardens and holds more than 2000 tropical butterflies with more than 45 species. As soon as we stepped in it was like being transformed to another world. Although it was quite busy there was a peace and tranquility that was hard to leave again. The butterflies seemed undisturbed by all the attention and often landed right on people as well as the lush greenery all around. 















As you can guess I highly recommend the Botanical gardens and Butterfly Conservatory. I hope you enjoyed my little tour of it.


Wendy

2 comments:

Jennifer Pearson Vanier said...

Looks like a wonderful place. I got to a couple butterfly parks out West many years ago and it was just wonderful!!!

Createology said...

Beautiful Butterflies! I have never visited this place of wonders. Safe Travels...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...