Monday, April 22, 2013

Book swap of the year.

The ATC group that I belong to does a book swap once a year. We choose a theme, give ourselves a few months to work on it and have to do as many pages as there are people that sign up. This year the theme was favourite quotes and we had to make 10 pages. So when done we get a page from each person to put our own book together however we like. As usual this years book pages were outstanding. It was so fun to see all the quotes chosen as well as the variety of art that was created. It's also interesting to see how different people work. Some do all different pages, while some do a variation on the same and some do one and make copies for everyone.
Linda

Louise

Lucie

Marie

Michelle

Nancy

Olive

Veronica

Virginia

Wendy
I forgot to take a group photo of my pages so I did a mosaic in photoshop to share for now and will share some individual ones later.

Next I will be sharing with you some fantastic work from a group of High school students that I taught a few days ago. But first I have to get the photos ready for you. 

Happy Creating!
Wendy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...