Friday, December 16, 2011

One last show for the year.

I'm getting ready for a show tomorrow which is appropriately names Last Chance Craft Show. Well maybe that's just what I need since I'm not done my Christmas shopping yet!

 As usual I get a burst of creative energy just before a show, so here are a few of the new items I'm made this week.

 This is one of three nest necklaces that will be their.
Pin It

 These have just a slight steampunk feel to them.

It took me a while to finish these ones. I did the patina months ago and couldn't decide if I liked them or not but once I found some beads to go with them I think they may have become one of my favs. So I may have to keep one of these for myself!

Along with these earrings I have about 8 more pairs all a little different from each other.

So come on out to the Richmond Arena for some last minute Christmas shopping. What you say you're done! Then come out and get yourself something special to celebrate, you deserve it!

Last Chance Craft Show
Saturday, Dec. 17, 2011 10am-4pm
Richmond Arena upstairs Hall
6095 Perth St. Richmond, ON.

See you there!
Wendy

1 comment:

Silvia(Barnie) said...

You've created wonderful pieces.
Wish you a great weekend and a Happy New Year. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...