Friday, October 14, 2011

My week...

Again I've been busy getting ready for an upcoming show this weekend. I'll be at the Uniquely Goulbourn Arts and Crafts show this Sunday from 1-4pm. This is a wonderful little local show that I've been doing for a few years and I really enjoy it. Check out some of the vendors for this year on their blog here.
I bought a bag of leather remnants from a local leather store a few months ago and finally got around to playing with it. Here is a sneak peek at one of the cuffs I will have at the show on Sunday. I've got 4 done so far and they're all different. I'm really loving the leather and have so many ideas for it! 


 This is a card that I was inspired to make after my metal workshop last week. The leaf is a piece I made while demoing for the class. Of course the fall theme emanates right now.

If you didn't get a chance to do my workshops so far this fall, I've add 2 more dates in November. You can check them out on my Workshops page.

Have a wonderful weekend. Hope to see you at the Museum on Sunday.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Love your work! Best wishes at the show!

Thornton Berry Shire Press said...

Really nice work on that cuff..I love them. Just checking in with everyone as it's been a while, I'm glad I stopped by...good luck with the show...thx, june

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...