Sunday, July 24, 2011

Summer fun.

So how has your summer been so far? As usual mine is going way too fast.

The last two weekends Sheila and I have been vendors at the Perth Farmers Market. This weekend I took a break to enjoy a few other local shows. It's nice to be on the other side of the table some times. I was also checking them out for possible shows next year. Yesterday the Tin Man and I went to the Urban Art Show. Unfortunately I forgot my camera in the car so I have no photo's for you. It was very cool show though, lots of local artist with a great selection of unique creations in a beautiful shady park in downtown Ottawa. I hadn't been to this show before but will definitely be going again.

Today we went to the Herbfest. We have been to this show before but it's been a few years and I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed it. I forgot to bring my camera with at all today but above is a few of the things we came home with. We picked up some garlic for our first garlic fix of the year. And the Tin Man was able to sample and choose some of his favourite mustards from Mrs. McGarrigle's. It's a beautiful venue and the weather was amazing. If you're ever in the Almonte area in July this is a must see show for all those nature and healthy living enthusiast.

I hope your weekend was as wonderful as mine.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...