Thursday, February 3, 2011

Theme Thursday.


The theme this month over at Sheila's Theme Thursday is Red/Romance. Well as soon as I read this I had 3 ideas right away. So for this week I chose the tulips that I got when the Tin Man and I went to the opening of the new Lowe's last week. I love having flowers in the house this time of year. I wish this were one from my garden but I'll have to wait a while for that. It's very white out there!
So what does red/romance bring to mind for you. Take a picture of it and link it to Sheila's blog or just go see what she has found that's red/ romance.

2 comments:

Sheila Cain-Sample said...

Thanks for playing Wendy and very nice tulips. It is fun searching for red things this time of year, harder than it seems. Next week I'll do the romance thing being that it's so close to Valentine's Day.

Susan e Hemann said...

Very pretty tulips. Love your website!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...