Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Focused on jewelry...

Well if you remember way back when in January, I said my word for the year is focus. I'd like to be able to say that I've improved on my focus but that's probably debatable. I have my good days and my bad days. Lately my minds been almost solely on jewelry. Which may seem focused but it's actually on many types of jewelry that I want to try out. I have a few shows coming up so I'm trying to work on items that have been popular at earlier shows this year. And this is where the focus gets kind of fuzzy. It's hard to work on things I've already done before when there is so much more to try out! LOL. I did get some necklaces finished today, some new creations and some older creations with a new twist or two to them. I didn't get photo's of them yet so this one is from a few weeks ago. I'll try to get some more photo's taken in the morning and give you a peek at what I've been up to.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Mother Moon said...

love the way this jewelry looks.. heading to your esty shop now...

FAQ said...

You sound a lot like me. There are so many wonderful things to make and try and that makes it hard to FOCUS on one thing. I get so bored with doing the same thing very often. What if someone orders like 50 of something......I would be thrilled at the order but it would be hard to complete it! LOL Please come visit my blog at
www.thoughtfullyadorned.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...