Tuesday, August 10, 2010

One foggy morning,,,


I love foggy, dewy mornings and that's just what I saw when I woke up today. So as the Tin man walked out the door to work, I followed behind with my camera. The dew changes the look of everything. It's like Mother Natures frosting.


This is what the Tin man noticed as we were eating our breakfast this morning. I am always amazed at the work and perfection in these kinds of cob webs and yet so delicate. As I sit here I can see the breeze start to break it apart already. It's mesmerizing.
Sweet Peas are on of my favourite flowers. They're so delicate and I love the tendrils.

The Tin man spotted this crazy cob web in an old milk jug. The work is this creation is awesome.
Here is my one lonely Dill plant that sprouted this year. I'm not a Dill fan. I grow it for the Tin man and his Salmon. I love the delicate nature of this plant though. It's worth growing just for it's beauty.
As most web. this one is already disintegrating. All that hard work and it lasts for such a short time.
This Borage is another favourite flower of mine. It's a tiny little flower only measuring about a half an inch but it's so detailed and delicate.

Oh what a great way to start the day. Hope you have a great one!

1 comment:

Jennifer Pearson Vanier said...

Webs are one of my favourite things to find. So delicate and beautiful. Sweet Peas are a favourite too! Great pictures.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...