Monday, June 14, 2010

Peaceful Sunday

How was your Sunday?
I had a lovely quiet Sunday. The boys were home for the weekend, so while the Tin man was off watching a local ball tournament we played a game of Wizards. Their friend Chris said he hadn't played before but he prevailed over us.

While playing our game I had the tumbler filled with copper goodies to polish. Here they are after being rinsed. I tried a few new things with my copper sheet. I hope to get some jewelry making time in the next day or two. I'll post as soon as I get something new done.
Then it was outside to take a little tour around the gardens. There is so much in bloom. I must bring some in to make a bouquet.

The Honeysuckle are attracting the hummingbirds.


These iris' were a little sparse this year so I guess they'll need to be divided in the next week or so.

The peony's look like they need to be divided too but they will wait until fall or spring.

Today is looking very grey so maybe a little basement cleaning and organizing is in order! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well It sounds like the perfect sunday! Your photos are so Beautiful, Thanks for sharing them with us!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...