Sunday, May 23, 2010

I'm back


Yes I'm back and I wish I could say that I was away on holiday but sadly that wasn't the case. I've been having Internet problems and was completely off line for week and a half. I think it's rectified now and am so glad to be back. I didn't realize how much I enjoyed and was use to have access to this wonderful internet world. I've missed all my blogging friends and have been trying to catch up with all that I've missed. Thank you to those who have asked where I was. It's nice to now that some one is out there listening!

So what have I been up to? I'd like to say that I have a multitude of creative things to show you but alas it has not been the most creative time for me. I did spend a lot of time in the garden since the Tin man and his helper were around for a few days and we got a lot of outdoor spring cleaning done. It's amazing how much work you can get done with a few extra hands. I was getting a little discourage with my gardens and was thinking I would have to get rid of some because I just wasn't doing them justice with the amount of time I've had to spend on them. But now that the heavy gardening is done I'm looking forward to tending to it the rest of the summer. I haven't been out with the camera since we did the major cleaning so the picture above is one I took a few weeks ago of the property beside us where the Trillium's come up every year. I always watch for them in the spring and they never disappoint. We work so hard trying to make lovely gardens but we can never out do Mother Nature.

Have a lovely Victoria long weekend.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...