Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day


I hope your all having a wonderful Earth Day!

I've been thinking recycle this week because the tag theme over at Kard Krazy is Recycle, Re purpose and Reuse. How appropriate that I finished it today on Earth Day.

I found this challenge fun and easy. I used old cereal boxes for all my die cutting instead of bought chip board. All the papers I used were bits left over from other projects which is what I usually do for my tag and card making so that was a given.

This challenge really got me thinking about all the other things we throw out that I could have used. I'm looking forward to try to use more things in my art that I would normally throw away.

So now I'm going to go check out all the other tags to see what they found to recycle, re-purpose and reuse.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute Tag!

joy said...

Great tag. Wemdy!

Crissi Harvey said...

Lovely tag wendy

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Wendy, looks like you have some cool Tim Holtz stuff to play with it.
You have created a fabulous tag, I love it!
So glad you were inspired to look at "garbag" to create with!

Sarah said...

No one would ever know that you use cereal boxes for your die cuts! Your tag looks wonderful and I love that leaf ribbon...a favorite of mine!

Faye said...

Wendy, what a recycler you are! Cereal boxes into tags! Great idea. This is really so pretty and such a fabulous tag.

Lori said...

Great tag, Wendy! Love the die cuts, aren't they cool???!!! Love the leaf vine, too. Wonderful tag!

Lynn Stevens said...

no more cereal boxes in my trashcan, great idea, and an adorable tag!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...