Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy New Year


Wow the New Year is flying by already and what a year it promises to be. I've been reading blogs about choosing a word for the year and what your goals and dreams are for the year but haven't been able to stop my head spinning long enough about this to blog about it. I've been spending a lot of my time contemplating these things but things haven't come into focus yet.

Speaking of FOCUS...I think this is going to be my word for the year. If I can just stay focused on goals and what I'm doing at one time I think this would be very helpful to me. I also think it will be a big challenge but well worth the effort. As for goals for the year this will take a little more contemplating before I'm willing to put them in writing.

This year is going to be an exciting one for me as I embark on a new creative journey filled with teaching, learning and sharing my creativity with others.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Nice shot Wendy, I love the blue. 'Focus'...a good word. My word is 'Success' You share some focus and I'll share some success and we should have a good year.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...