Saturday, December 12, 2009

Win a tag


Okay, the tag creating may be turning into an addiction. It's day 12 of Tim's tags but I don't think I can stop making them and I probably have more tags than I do presents to put them on!

Oh wow, it just came to me. I'd love to share some of my tags with my readers. So if you're out there, let me know what you think of my tags so far and I'll pick a random comment to win a tag. I'll try to get it to you before Christmas too. You have till Monday at noon to comment.







Here is a tag inspired by Tim's tag yesterday and one of my own.

6 comments:

Sheila said...

Lovely tag,nice techniques. Love to win one.

Tammy E Southin said...

These tags are beuatiful; almost too beautiful to give away with a present to someone!

Unknown said...

i agree, I'd want to keep your tags to myself... they're gorgeous!

Michelle Casey said...

Gorgeous tags. You are so skilled at creating wonderful things, Wendy!

Maggie J said...

Wendy, your creativity is stunning, these tags are gorgeous and I love the reindeer jumping right off into a winter wonderland!

Unknown said...

Wendy, I agree with them. They are artworks that would stand alone for sure. Plus, they must be awesome presents for those kinds of tags

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...