Friday, August 1, 2008
Here's a book that I made after seeing a similar one as a sample in a store. I started by distressing the tags and then it all went vintage from there, so I had to use the unclaimed Southin family photos I had. I knew I kept them for something. I may never be able to through out another old picture again.
Because the spine is made with an accordion fold the top tags flip on way while the bottom tags flip the other. Very fun, although not everyone notices if they don't open the book wide enough.I think I'll try to put the tags through a Cuttlebug embossing folder and make a colourful variation.